It Should Be Me (Foreword)

/
0 Comments

This is based off K. Will Please Don't   Kris is Tao's best friend but because of his obliviousness he doesn't notice Tao's feelings.   Kris is getting married and he wants Tao to be his best man.    Why can't you notice my feelings for you?


-It Should Be Me-


Author : exo_kpopforever12
Translator : ally
Tags : angst jessica oneshot taoris kristao krissca
Characters/Cast :
-Tao
-Kris


-It Should Be Me-


Description
This is based off K. Will Please Don't

Kris is Tao's best friend but because of his obliviousness he doesn't notice Tao's feelings.

Kris is getting married and he wants Tao to be his best man.

Why can't you notice my feelings for you?
But as long as you're happy, I'm happy


Foreword
Hello~
I've been writing so many fanfics lately. I thought of this because I needed something to write.
Its raining here and I thought of this with my sister.
I hope you like it~
this will also be on my tumblr:
http://dongwoo-hoo.tumblr.com


You may also like

No comments:

kerorias. Powered by Blogger.